Monday, December 4, 2006

Love at First Sight!

February 15
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it. I have fallen completely and totally in love. Really, truly, madly in love. It’s not like with Julian or with Marco. They were just boys. Romeo is a real man, my soulmate. Our eyes met across the room at the party, and it was love at first sight. I felt like we were the only people in the room. He kissed me and it felt like we were floating on a cloud.

There’s a downside, though. Do you believe it? He’s a Montague! I am so freaked out. He almost got in a fight with my stupid cousin Tybalt at the party. Thank goodness, my dad came to the rescue and calmed everybody down, or we would never have met.

I’m going to send Nurse to talk to Romeo and see if we can hook up. Nurse is a sweetie, but she is a flake. I know I can trust her, but I don’t know if she can handle the job. Anyway, she’s all I’ve got.

I’ll just die if I can’t see Romeo right away. I can still taste that kiss. Now I know what real grown-up love is all about.